"I know I will be up and about soon, but having this help while I recover has been invaluable."
Parents can be overwhelmed by caring for a new baby, children, and other family members while attending to normal responsibilities and work duties.
An extra pair of hands in the form of an Alegre Caregiver can help relieve the stress of trying to manage all these responsibilities successfully.
We are Available 24 hours 7 days a week
ON THE MEND
Preparing for or recovering from surgery may be a time when temporary help is needed. Caregiving services can help complete the discharge plan for a speedy recovery and rehabilitation at home.
• Following Discharge orders
• Personal care (bathing, grooming & dressing)
• Monitoring of symptoms & vital signs
• Medication reminders
• Meal preparation & feeding assistance
• Monitoring of food & fluid intake
• Laundry duties/bed linen changing
• Light housekeeping
• Companionship & leisure activities
Call today to arrange a complimentary in home assessment.